Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Brag: made $0.54 over 381 Hypers.

Old
Brag: made $0.54 over 381 Hypers. - Mon May 20, 2013, 02:56 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2013
Since I installed the HM2 trial and am taking the game way more serious, I am finally breaking even. (Assuming this sample is not too small). Still a lot of catching up to do but I remain positive as I know there is so much out there yet to learn! Hopefully my next post will show some profit!

There actually is some profit as I win most the FPP games but HM2 does not track these. Last night I won a sunday storm ticket for $11

See you at the $1.50

Old
Cool
Mon May 20, 2013, 04:00 PM
(#2)
Since: Mar 2013
Keep Grinding

Old
Mon May 20, 2013, 04:08 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilcogold View Post
Since I installed the HM2 trial and am taking the game way more serious, I am finally breaking even. (Assuming this sample is not too small). Still a lot of catching up to do but I remain positive as I know there is so much out there yet to learn! Hopefully my next post will show some profit!

There actually is some profit as I win most the FPP games but HM2 does not track these. Last night I won a sunday storm ticket for $11

See you at the $1.50
You can make it so that HEM2 records those - just double click on the tournament and manually enter the winnings.

For an FPP tourney it will obv. show as a $11 profit.

Old
Mon May 20, 2013, 07:19 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I got so addicted to Hyper-Turbos at one point ... very nice that you're in the green with them!!

ibeko was playing quite a few of these at one point - not sure if he still is, but he was talking about playing them in his challenge thread here, in case you're interested in reading more from somebody else who's played them: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...-journey/page3

Congrats!!

Old
Tue May 21, 2013, 09:06 AM
(#5)
Since: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustySam View Post
I got so addicted to Hyper-Turbos at one point ... very nice that you're in the green with them!!

ibeko was playing quite a few of these at one point - not sure if he still is, but he was talking about playing them in his challenge thread here, in case you're interested in reading more from somebody else who's played them: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...-journey/page3

Congrats!!
Thanks a lot! The problem with these is that they are fun and fast..
Will check that link out!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com