Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Online Events /

Courchevel H/L SCOOP

Old
Courchevel H/L SCOOP - Mon May 20, 2013, 04:57 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2011
Hey all!

Anyone playing the Courchevel tourneys today? I am excited to get started!!! Good luck!

Old
Mon May 20, 2013, 05:04 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2012
I wanted to play cause I love that game, but cant afford it. Good luck and take it down

Old
Mon May 20, 2013, 05:24 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2011
It is a great game and people are playing crazy!!!!

Nice to have a game where players can't use HUDs, sad there are no BOOM player options though!

Old
Mon May 20, 2013, 05:38 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by talonchick View Post
It is a great game and people are playing crazy!!!!

Nice to have a game where players can't use HUDs, sad there are no BOOM player options though!
True and yes, that would be great option, guess it will in the future

Courchevel hi-lo is one of the games i find interesting and challenging. I hope there will be higher GTD prizepools with low buyins in the future.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com