Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

Tommys Got Aces Blog

Old
Tommys Got Aces Blog - Tue May 21, 2013, 01:26 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2013
SilverStar
Just created my blog and it can be found here:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/my/posts

My blogs all about my poker game, the summer challenge, my opinion on different issues regarding poker, hands/tournies, and so much more!

Old
Tue May 21, 2013, 03:31 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
I don't think your blog has been approved by the super-moderators just yet, and that link just takes me to my own blog. Your profile is at http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/users/?id=TommysgotAs and I'll subscribe later on.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed May 22, 2013, 11:28 AM
(#3)
SilverStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
I don't think your blog has been approved by the super-moderators just yet, and that link just takes me to my own blog. Your profile is at http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/users/?id=TommysgotAs and I'll subscribe later on.

LOL! Well I guess I should have clicked "preview" and tried the link before posting! I'll look into it and get the right link up. Thanks for the support!

Still amateur to the Forums and Blogs but I'm learning!

Old
Wed May 22, 2013, 01:00 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
You or the server did something wrong as your blog never made it to the list for approval.

Good luck
Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed May 22, 2013, 01:15 PM
(#5)
SilverStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearxing View Post
You or the server did something wrong as your blog never made it to the list for approval.

Good luck
Doug

WHAT? I created it, I also wrote "The Introduction" and everything! I got no errors and it showed up on my blog page. Soooo maybe it's the server? What do I do now?

Old
Wed May 22, 2013, 01:40 PM
(#6)
It's probably vanished into the ether. That's happened to me before, when I hit the PREVIEW button, and then closed both windows without hitting SUBMIT.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed May 22, 2013, 02:02 PM
(#7)
SilverStar
Quote:
It's probably vanished into the ether. That's happened to me before, when I hit the PREVIEW button, and then closed both windows without hitting SUBMIT.

Well... I think I might have found the problem. It appears that my blog is set to "private" even though I didn't see the option and just assumed by default it would be public. So how can I make it public? I have been looking around like an idiot lol unsuccessfully trying to make it public.

HELP!

Old
Wed May 22, 2013, 02:20 PM
(#8)
On the My Posts page, click EDIT on the right hand side, so you can alter the title and uncheck the "make it private" box.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed May 22, 2013, 02:28 PM
(#9)
SilverStar
Quote:
On the My Posts page, click EDIT on the right hand side, so you can alter the title and uncheck the "make it private" box.
Ok found it maybe the link will work now.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=46770

Old
Wed May 22, 2013, 04:48 PM
(#10)
It's working and I've read it. I SUBSCRIBED, so will follow your progress. Good luck!

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com