Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

FPP Question...

Old
FPP Question... - Wed May 22, 2013, 11:50 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2013
SilverStar
I was just curious but.... aside from cash games, what is a quicker way to rack up FPPs. One of my goals is to build up my FPPs and hopefully finally break that "gold vip" barrier.

I know cash games are a great way to earn quick FPPs. But since my summer challenge is coming up and I probably won't be playing cash soooo whats the next best way to earn FPP's quicker?

If you could help me out that would be appreciated!

Chhers!

Old
Wed May 22, 2013, 12:16 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Cash is the ONLY way to get VPP's quicker, then HU, then SnG's

PS> I think you meant VPP's and not FPP's

Old
Wed May 22, 2013, 12:20 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2011
Unless you have an active bonus you're trying to clear, I think chasing VPPs is pointless. You should be focusing on making money on the tables, not aiming for a Goldstar badge. You'll move to a higher status as a side effect of playing the game. It's not the be all and end all.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed May 22, 2013, 01:10 PM
(#4)
Since: May 2013
SilverStar
Thanks guys!

@Arty: I was just saying that I've made it as far as gold badge but would like to go further so it was really a curious question more than anything. I definitely agree with you about sticking to the tables -- getting the badge is not high on my priority list"

PS. I did mean VPP sorry didn't realize the typo. I knew you guys know what I meant

Cheers!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com