Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

5NL 6-Max: Aggressive Line w/ Draw

Old
5NL 6-Max: Aggressive Line w/ Draw - Thu May 23, 2013, 08:10 AM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2012
Villain was TAG [showed AQ]

OTF I donk bet 1/2 pot in order to set my own price for the draw and or build a pot if I improve.

OTT I pick up more outs and bet big, pot building and good fold equity vs high card hands that might peel the flop.

OTR I hit and make a big value bet. OTT I had him ranged on a strong made 1P hand so this Ace could have improved him to 2P.

I think I got good value for the line I took but how was my bet-sizing good? Thanks for reading.

Old
Thu May 23, 2013, 11:28 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
Looks very good. I think I'd bet slightly smaller on the turn (55c achieves the same aim as 65c) but it kind of depends on what you'd do on blank rivers. If you plan firing three barrels, then the sizing doesn't make a lot of difference, as you're not expecting to get called, but if you plan to give up on bad rivers, then you can save yourself a couple of blinds by betting smaller on the turn.

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com