Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Tina needs help

Old
Tina needs help - Mon Nov 25, 2002, 05:12 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
I have approached several companies to donate
merchandise for the convention as well as ordering the PokerSchool Polo shirts and caps.

I do not have any idea at this time who is sending what, but i need to have an address near to Tunica to have all the merchandise delivered to, as it will be too much for me to carry on the plane.

I did ask if it could be delivered directly to The Goldstrike, but this is not going to be able to happen, and i don't want to put this responsibility on their shoulders too.

So if any member could help me with this i would appreciate it

Thank you in advance

Tina

Old
Mon Nov 25, 2002, 05:14 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Well, i'd be glad to volunteer to have all the stuff sent
here, but you'll probably find someplace closer!! ...aloha

Old
merchandise storeage - Mon Nov 25, 2002, 07:37 AM
(#3)
Deleted user

Good morning,

I'm only 120 miles away. I have a pick-up truck for transport and small bedroom not being used. I have no travel plans for December except a few trips to Tunica on weekends 8)

I would be willing to help if you can't get anyone from the immediate tunica area :wink:

I'll be there (tunica) beginning jan. 7, 2003 to 31. I'll also probably be there the weekend before the tournament :?:

I will not charge for my services (since I'm coming in anyway)

If I'm the selectee email or PM me and I'll give you my Residential address for shipping (there is a fedx and UPS station in our town) and I could pick up deliveries there.

Old
Mon Nov 25, 2002, 07:49 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
Tina,
I'm here ...have Blazer..will haul. Will email you personally.

'Goddess

Old
Tue Nov 26, 2002, 05:18 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Thank you all so much for offering.
I will take PokerGoddess up on her offer though, as she is the nearest.

Regards

Tina

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com