how does my stat line look? - Sat May 25, 2013, 11:59 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
3108 hand 4.87 profit 7.83/100
btw my stat line is
27.7 vpip 18.0 pfr 43.8 wtsd% 50.8 w$sd%

on thing im not sure about it if its standard or really extreme what i have
won at showdown $17.76 total won $4.87 won without showdown -$12.89 in just over 3k hands at 2c/4c

Read more: flhe 6 max hallange - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz2UJutyuaw

Triple Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat May 25, 2013, 12:44 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
I've not seen a lot a fixed limit holdem stats in the past, but these look good. The win rate is very high, actually. The most crucial number is probably the W$SD stat. I think you pretty much have to win at least 50% of pots at showdown to make money in the long run if the games are full of calling stations. I'm sure you have opponents that are going to showdown over 50% of the time but are not showing up with the best hand often enough to recoup their losses. Don't make the mistake that they will often make, which is continuing to call on the turn with weak draws. You have to get out of the way with weak hand/draws when the bet-size doubles.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat May 25, 2013, 12:51 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Disclaimer: I haven't played limit in a long time so this might be dated.

I'd have my pfr larger as in limit I rarely open limp, and when I do I usually regret. Open-raising in limit is never worse than a never worse than a small mistake. When opening it's "if you can't raise, don't limp!" situation.

WTSD doesn't seem too high, but I'd prefer w$sd to be about 60% or I feel I am looking people up too often. Calling the river for information too often was one of my hardest to get rid of leaks.

Old
Sat May 25, 2013, 12:56 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
yup thats my biggest leak aswell. btw i rarely open limp but the games are so agro that i ussualy just cal a rais ip and not put to much money in pre flop unless i have a monster. btw these are 6max stats so i think im a litle to tight but not sure about that

Triple Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com