Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

Anzac poker club

Old
Anzac poker club - Sun May 26, 2013, 10:28 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
HI, I Have Started a new Club ,ANZAC POKER CLUB.
The idea is to list both real and play money games/tournys at times to suit ANZAC time zone based players.These times would also suit Pacific and USA ,Canadian West coast Players.
We of course welcome ALL PSOers too.
Please join and have a read of the "wall" .I would like you to list the type of games you would like to see played
Thank You brettnz
ANZAC POKER CLUB ID#762695 invite #20132013
you can also contact me on Twitter @lostinpoker

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com