Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Hot Key set up

Old
Hot Key set up - Wed May 29, 2013, 10:15 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi all,

I just started to use the Pokerstars hot keys.

I currently have them set up with the Alt ket

ie ALT F for fold
I was wondering if anyone else uses them and if so what keys do you use

I currently have

fold
check
call
bet /raise
set bet to 2.2 Big Blinds
set bet to 3 Big Blinds
set bet to 4 Big Blinds
set bet to 50% of pot
set bet to 66% of pot
set bet to 75% of pot
set bet to 80% of pot
All in

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed May 29, 2013, 10:22 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
I use the basic pre-flop and post flop bet size buttons and then AHK scripts for note-taking.
For cash games, I use pre-flop sizings of 2.5bb, 3bb and 4bb. Post flop: 55% 68% 85% of pot.

When I write my blog at the weekend, I'll be detailing how I set up the software.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed May 29, 2013, 11:28 AM
(#3)
I look forward to it, Your blogas are always a great read Arty

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed May 29, 2013, 11:56 AM
(#4)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hey Grade b!

Mine are set at 2.2BB, 2.5BB and 3BB preflop. 50%, 66% and 75% post-flop.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri May 31, 2013, 08:53 PM
(#5)
Since: Apr 2011
Mine are all f buttons, u know f1, f2 etc. While I have bet size hot keys, I often only use hot keys to fold quick while playing 3 tables of zoom.
Having to press more than one button like alt-f seems to be defeating the purpose of hot keys - save time.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com