Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

million doller ultimate freeroll

Old
million doller ultimate freeroll - Thu May 30, 2013, 07:45 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
how does 1 get tickets to enter sattys for this freeroll?

Old
Thu May 30, 2013, 07:52 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Johnny00 View Post
how does 1 get tickets to enter sattys for this freeroll?
Hey Johnny,

You're best to email support@pokerstars.com and they will be able to assist you.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu May 30, 2013, 08:28 AM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
How to Play the Ultimate Freeroll

Claim your Ultimate Freeroll ticket by competing in a Trivia Freeroll or by making a real money deposit:
Trivia Freerolls

Think you know your PokerStars trivia? Put your knowledge to the test in 100 special Trivia Freerolls, where the top-50 finishers will be rewarded with an Ultimate Freeroll ticket. The password-protectedTrivia Freerolls will require players to answer a trivia question on the history of PokerStars to enter.

You can find all 100 Trivia Freerolls in the PokerStars lobby, listed under ‘Tourney’ > ‘Freeroll’. They take place daily from June 5-29 at 09:00, 12:00, 15:00 and 18:00 ET.
Deposit Bonus

There are two ways to claim a free Ultimate Freeroll ticket when you deposit:

Deposit $50 or more using bonus code ‘ULTIMATE’ for an Ultimate Freeroll entry ticket (one per player)
Deposit from $10 to $49.99 using bonus code ‘SNG’ and get free entry to a 6-Max Sit & Go Ultimate Freeroll satellite. The satellite winner will progress to the Ultimate Freeroll tournament. You can deposit once per week (Monday to Sunday) to maximise your chances of qualifying.

You have until 13:00 ET on June 30 to make deposits for the Ultimate Freeroll promotion.

Is listed at this site with details of all other 100 billion hands promotions : http://www.pokerstars.eu/poker/promo...n-celebration/

Old
Thu May 30, 2013, 09:34 AM
(#4)
ya got it all from support thanks a bunch for help
and i gotta add CAN YA MAKE IT ANY MORE FUN?
million freerolls,million hand,world record tournys,and my fave GOLDEN SIT N GOS
TY POKERSTARS FOR MAKING THIS A GREAT MONTH TO PLAY AT THE BEST POKER SITE

Old
Thu May 30, 2013, 02:31 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
Just looked at this tournament and it has prizes of $5 for 394,999th place.

The World Record for the lagest number of entrants is held by Pokerstars and is 200,000. Now I can see this record being smashed for this tourney but I can't really see 400,000 people playing this.

I think this is massive value, I'll certainly be depositing $50 to play it as imo I'll be almost guaranteed a prize in this.

Old
Thu May 30, 2013, 04:01 PM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2010
its 39,499 paid places ^^ not 394,999

Old
Thu May 30, 2013, 04:36 PM
(#7)
Since: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by taomage View Post
its 39,499 paid places ^^ not 394,999

Think I'll still deposit just to play this, I'll have to look at the structure now

Old
Thu May 30, 2013, 05:00 PM
(#8)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by taomage View Post
How to Play the Ultimate Freeroll

Claim your Ultimate Freeroll ticket by competing in a Trivia Freeroll or by making a real money deposit:
Trivia Freerolls

Think you know your PokerStars trivia? Put your knowledge to the test in 100 special Trivia Freerolls, where the top-50 finishers will be rewarded with an Ultimate Freeroll ticket. The password-protectedTrivia Freerolls will require players to answer a trivia question on the history of PokerStars to enter.

You can find all 100 Trivia Freerolls in the PokerStars lobby, listed under ‘Tourney’ > ‘Freeroll’. They take place daily from June 5-29 at 09:00, 12:00, 15:00 and 18:00 ET.
Deposit Bonus

There are two ways to claim a free Ultimate Freeroll ticket when you deposit:

Deposit $50 or more using bonus code ‘ULTIMATE’ for an Ultimate Freeroll entry ticket (one per player)
Deposit from $10 to $49.99 using bonus code ‘SNG’ and get free entry to a 6-Max Sit & Go Ultimate Freeroll satellite. The satellite winner will progress to the Ultimate Freeroll tournament. You can deposit once per week (Monday to Sunday) to maximise your chances of qualifying.

You have until 13:00 ET on June 30 to make deposits for the Ultimate Freeroll promotion.

Is listed at this site with details of all other 100 billion hands promotions : http://www.pokerstars.eu/poker/promo...n-celebration/

zomg ... think I misunderstood the setup for this thing. So there's only one freeroll with cash prizes (on June 30, 2013), and all the other tourneys during the month just award tickets to the freeroll on the 30th? There's no cash being given out along with the tickets?

And then alternately, instead of playing the satties during the month, we can make a deposit?

The only thing about making a deposit to get the ticket is that I get charged a processing fee of somewhere between $4-5 everytime I make a deposit. So, I'd rather get my ticket from one of the satties if possible. Then again, what are the satties for the 50 tickets liable to be like - on a scale of freeroll unbearableness, I'm thinking they'll probably rank somewhere in between the Open League and the Privilege freerolls. And just the other day, wasn't I saying I'd rather pay to play a tourney than play the Privilege freerolls? Yikes :/

Guess I'll give the satties a try until I win a ticket, or can't stand them any more - whichever comes first :/

Old
Thu May 30, 2013, 07:18 PM
(#9)
Since: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalman View Post
The World Record for the lagest number of entrants is held by Pokerstars and is 200,000. Now I can see this record being smashed for this tourney but I can't really see 400,000 people playing this.
There's no way 400,000 will be playing in it, because it's capped at 225,000 entrants.
This tourney is becoming an annual event, with the record being broken each year, as Stars increases the number of seats.
I missed out last year, as I woke up too late and there was a sudden rush of entrants in the hours leading up the tourney. This year, I'll be sure to register at least a couple of days before it kicks off.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri May 31, 2013, 12:25 AM
(#10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
There's no way 400,000 will be playing in it, because it's capped at 225,000 entrants.
This tourney is becoming an annual event, with the record being broken each year, as Stars increases the number of seats.
I missed out last year, as I woke up too late and there was a sudden rush of entrants in the hours leading up the tourney. This year, I'll be sure to register at least a couple of days before it kicks off.
just remember no late reg and gl

10 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com