Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

How to change the rank

Old
How to change the rank - Thu May 30, 2013, 08:11 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2013
BronzeStar
Hello,

I am not sure what happened but now the web page shows my rank in the Qualifier League and not in the Open League. I want to change it back but do not see such an option anywhere.

Can you please help?

Thanks
Max

Old
Thu May 30, 2013, 11:20 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
There are three tabs just above the league table. If you click on Open or Qualifier, that should show you your position on each board. (I just searched for you and found you in both). If it's currently defaulting to the Qualifiers, then that's probably because you most recently played one of those games. It might switch back to Open if you play one more of those.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu May 30, 2013, 12:45 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Hi Arty,

Thanks for the answer. Actually I have played at least 3-4 Open Tournaments after the last Qualifier but it still shows the wrong ranking.
And it is not from today its been like this for 2-3 days.

Any idea how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance
Max

Old
Thu May 30, 2013, 01:00 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Max!

I show you in 1253rd for the open league and it has the recent tourneys.

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu May 30, 2013, 05:22 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
I am talking about the summary on the upper left corner. Check it out.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2013-05-30 at 11.27.21 PM.png (17.3 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by MyMaxx; Thu May 30, 2013 at 05:28 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com