Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

TommysgotAs Summer Challange 2013

Old
TommysgotAs Summer Challange 2013 - Sat Jun 01, 2013, 07:20 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2013
SilverStar
So I don't know where my original post went that I made last week so I'm posting here.

I deposited the $50 W the promo code to get into the $1M Freeroll. The challenge will begin tomorrow morning (was originally supposed to start Thursday but I had some things to do.

I will be starting setting my goals level by level but the overall goal is to get to $1000 by September 1st, 2013.

. I will be grinding out the 50c 360 man and 90 mans (these are what I am most comfortable/experience with on PS.)

- If my BR permits it or I have a lot of time I will be throwing in a Micro MTT (Micro Hots and Bigs) preferably on Sundays because the prize pool is doubled.

- I will be keeping updates on Days I play on my blog (I will not be playing everyday so each "day" obviously counts as a session I played."

- I will come up with a chart for here to keep tabs on how my BR is doing.

------------------------------------------------------------
Checklist.

1. Be rested before playing
2. Study, Study, Study!
3. Review my hand histories.
4. Eat good
5. Get some exercise in
6. Take necessary breaks (especially when i'm tilting or just out of my zone)
7. Play MY game, read opponents and adjust accordingly.
8. Be smart.

I'm excited that the time is finally here and hope I can pull through! See you all at the tables!

Old
Sat Jun 01, 2013, 10:06 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
Sounds like a good plan. Try and stick with the bankroll guidelines and try not to tilt too much. Good luck!

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Oct 18, 2013, 05:41 AM
(#3)
Since: May 2013
SilverStar
Close this thread.

Got way to busy this summer so I didn't end up doing the challenge. Gotta figure something else out now that i got a little more time.

Thanks

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com