Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

5NL 6-max AKo

Old
5NL 6-max AKo - Mon Jun 03, 2013, 10:02 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
The villain is playing 22/18/7 -Fodl to Steal = 86%

Should I raise the flop donk bet ?
The river is a clear fold right ? there's no hand I beat that would donk bet 3 streets I guess.

Thanks

Old
Tue Jun 04, 2013, 03:00 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
Hey fp_boss77,

I think you can take both lines, calling or raising seems fine. Against a tighter regular I'd be more happy to call IP and evaluate turns as leading out ranges may be stronger and put you into tough situations once they 3-bet your flop raise.

As played I'd still call the river as reasonably many FDs and JT busted out. His line does look strong and he might have a queen from time to time but with the draws not getting there I don't think we should be folding TPTK.

Live Trainer

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com