(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
UTG 27/13/1
MP unknown

Old
Tue Jun 04, 2013, 07:18 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2012
Depends on the sample size for those stats, but for 50bb i'd be going with the Js vs 2 villains that havn't bought in full.

I think UTG would be turning up a tonne with AK (or AQ etc) and MP with mid PP which we have great equity against.

I generally don't see many overshoves limp/3b with As and Ks but i guess that's player dependent.

Old
reply to hand - Tue Jun 04, 2013, 02:56 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2012
Against two players with small pairs and some overcards and suited connectors in there range we have about 45%, so i might fold depends how loose the other players were especially since we cant win all that much as well. But i do see loads of people calling with smaller pairs than Jacks so your play is certainly not one that i would be too worried about.

Old
Wed Jun 05, 2013, 04:08 AM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2011
If we have 45% equity here we have a slam dunk call. I think we have MP crushed here and they have 3.44 over the top. Plus there is the 1.25 dead from the SB that we crush. I think our hand is just way too strong to fold here. If we have 33% equity we have a clear call and we can calculate the price to figure out if 30% equity is enough, it might be.

I would fold if UTG shoved and MP folded.

Old
Wed Jun 05, 2013, 04:48 AM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2010

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com