Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

UKIPT Series June Hippodrome London Seat

Old
UKIPT Series June Hippodrome London Seat - Wed Jun 05, 2013, 07:26 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2012
First forum post big TY to PokerSchool Online for the SCOOP MTT Quiz 3x$1+$0.10 tickets spun up one $1.10 ticket to $109 T$ and now just spun up £0.50 rebuy (UKIPT) Season 4 Series June to a £15.00/£1.50 Sat and won a £275 Seat to Hippodrome London on June 28th-30th, 2013.

Big TY but struggling to pass basic test LOL

Old
Wed Jun 05, 2013, 08:08 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2011
Nice work! I would like to hear an honest assessment of the poker room there, let us know what you think and good luck

Old
Wed Jun 05, 2013, 09:01 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Hello goovatr,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

It seems you are doing something right.All the videos in the library can be found here.

Good luck
Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jun 05, 2013, 09:38 PM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2012
Well done! I would really love to play one of those events, I think it'd be a great experience. Please let us know how you get on and good luck, take it down for PSO!

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jun 06, 2013, 03:56 AM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2010
Great Job mate...

Good Luck...

PH

Old
Wed Jun 12, 2013, 06:38 AM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2011
well done Goovatr I also won a seat last night in Talksport freeroll so hopefully see you there
good luck mate.
Jokerace68.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com