can i get vallue from anything

Old
can i get vallue from anything - Sun Jun 09, 2013, 07:02 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...302_3108CA6847
i had jus 3 hands on him he didnt seem to be a calling station
but can i bet the river her or am i just vallue owning myself than?

Triple Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jun 09, 2013, 08:01 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
I'm betting the river in this spot and calling a re-raise. The way the hand played out he wasn't beating you.

Old
Sun Jun 09, 2013, 01:28 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi adohole,

I would bet as well... this guy raised from EP preflop so his range of hands to be calling you down are heavy in aces... AQ-AT most likely. Seems like you're worried about the flush coming in a bit here but he has relatively few flush draws right? Raising in EP and both the A and K are on the board, so what does he have, QhJh? Is he opening that pre for a raise? The answer is almost certainly no, because if he were that aggressive pre with this weak a hand from EP, he would be very likely to play a royal flush draw aggressively post flop, not just call with such a big draw. So we can basically rule out flushes here (we can not rule them out from Player 5 however, if we bet and he raises that's more scary imo). But yes I think we should bet and not fold to a raise ever here if one comes.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jun 09, 2013, 05:42 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
ty guys makes allot of sence i forget to think back to preflop allot of the times

Triple Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com