my stats from 5/10 flhe fr by position

Old
my stats from 5/10 flhe fr by position - Sun Jun 09, 2013, 10:06 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
http://imageshack.us/f/515/frflhed.png/
heey guys here is my stat line by position for 5c/10c specialy for arty
one thing i noticed is that my vpip is all just vallue hands if you look at it here and not depending on what position i am at. its working for me though but dont think its the right thing to do :P

Triple Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jun 09, 2013, 10:28 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
Yes, it's all about hand selection and less about position at the lowest levels. Tighten up, bet hard and keep betting.

One thing you should be doing is raising more in position. Most of my profits are coming from the button and cut off. Hands you limp with should be raising hands on the button. Just keep betting when you have it, call when you have odds and fold he rest.

There's more than 1 way to skin a cat though

Nice work

Old
Sun Jun 09, 2013, 10:39 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
:P ty oval btw i almost never limp only call behind some times :P maybe these stats are to tigh tbut thats probably becaus i was 24tabling most of the time

Triple Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com