Thu Jun 13, 2013, 02:06 PM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2011
Srsly?

Old
Thu Jun 13, 2013, 04:55 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2012
On a more serious note. Its a cooler. I dont think either player did anything wrong. Villain hits two pair on river and can go for it. Hero has strong two pair and can call. River is just a set-up card.

Old
Thu Jun 13, 2013, 06:38 PM
(#6)
Since: Oct 2011
There's not a lot to analyse here. Pre-flop is standard. You flopped a monster on a pretty wet board, as this flop connects with many Broadway hands and T9, and obviously has a flush draw. I like the almost pot-sized bet for value on the flop. The turn king is a little worrying, as it completes a few straight draws and could also have given villain a better two pairs. Villain's lead out bet on the turn looks pretty strong, so I think you're losing quite often, unless he has AK and didn't 3-bet pre. On the river, you boat up and villain goes all in for his last 60c. Calling is all you can do here, and you just have to chalk it up as a cooler if villain shows KJ or the very unlikely KK/QQ.

EDITED schoolboy error.

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by ArtySmokesPS; Thu Jun 13, 2013 at 08:54 PM..

Old
Thu Jun 13, 2013, 08:21 PM
(#7)
Since: Oct 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
chalk it up as a cooler if villain shows KJ, AT or T9.
Lolwut

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com