Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Hello all

Old
Hello all - Thu Jun 13, 2013, 07:03 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2012
Hi everyone!

I have had a Pokerstars account for a little while now and made use some of the tutorial materials and live sessions but not yet posted anything in the forums. I was advised by my friend dannyb198888 (shout out!) that I should head over here and say hello, so, hello!

I played on my first $10 deposit a while ago and was doing ok and managed to get up to $30 in a short time. After that I found myself breaking even for a while and in the end let frustration get the better of me and lost my meagre bankroll.

I took a bit of a break and recently decided to deposit again on Full Tilt (for the bonuses) and since then have been reading and studying a lot more to try and improve my game. I have also been using PokerTracker and I've seen a nice profit, hitting 22BB/100 over the smallish sample of 3,300 hands I have played since using it.

So, I'm looking to make my return to Pokerstars and hope to be more active in the PSO community.

See you at the tables!

Old
Sun Jun 23, 2013, 10:54 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2013
welcoe and good luck

Old
Sun Jun 23, 2013, 10:57 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi big_totoro1,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum
and post any further questions or comments you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club
may be found HERE.

The PSO Series of Poker is running through July 7th, 2013. Cash tournaments are found in the main lobby
under "tourney" > "private." Play money tournaments (US friendly) are found in the PSO Home Games Club.
Hope to see you there!

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com