Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

tech problem

Old
tech problem - Sat Jun 15, 2013, 09:02 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
BronzeStar
Hi I don't know a lot about computers so I am asking why when I launch PSO I always get "PSO not responding due to long running script". How can I fix this problem.

Old
Sat Jun 15, 2013, 09:43 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
Hi dopplerboy,

What browser are you using? After a quick google search it appears that IE often has problems with some web pages but if it is only the PSO website you are experiencing this error message on then I'm unsure what to suggest as a google search is the limit of my knowledge. Do you recieve this error message on any other web pages when browsing the web?

If the problem persists it may be best to email support@pokerschoolonline.com with a screenshot of the problem and a short explanation.

Hope this helps

Oli

Follow me on: Twitter

Last edited by Croyd93; Sat Jun 15, 2013 at 09:53 AM..

Old
Sat Jun 15, 2013, 09:53 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2011
BronzeStar
I do have IE and it only happens with PSO. This started way back when they changed the format. I've been away from poker for a while. just started back again and the problem is still there.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com