Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Hello from newbie

Old
Hello from newbie - Sun Jun 16, 2013, 09:05 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2012
Hi Gang, What a fantastic resource this is, so grateful that I stumbled into here The trainings are excellent, nice balance of banter and knowledge all round. After being a dabbler, I am looking to get into being in profit with mtts and enjoy my poker more than ever. It's a sick ride but I'm loving it and I look forward to seeing you all on the tables. I dont chat at the ring table due to comp issues (my return button died) I'm not being ignoranT Cheers, Zix

Old
Sun Jun 16, 2013, 10:37 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Hello Zix9,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables 

Brian

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jun 16, 2013, 10:41 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
Hi and welcome Zix.

Old
Sun Jun 16, 2013, 12:28 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2012
Hi Zix9,

Welcome to the forum. You're right that it is a great resource and it has certainly helped a lot of players improve.

Post lots and let us know how you are getting on with your games.

If you arent sure about a hand feel free to post it for analysis in the Hand Analysis forums.

And yea, the live training sessions are great, and there is one tonight from a Team Online Pro. One of two online pros that are involved in the live training at PSO.

Old
Sun Jun 23, 2013, 10:52 PM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2013
Hello ,great place to be

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com