Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

Table Talk On PSOSOP

Old
Table Talk On PSOSOP - Tue Jun 18, 2013, 09:39 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
Hi .I shall keep this brief and as to the point as I can.
Today I played all of the PSOSOP Events and was disappointed to hear/see on more than one table AND in more than one event AND by more than one person, chat that was threatening,abusive and plain off ! I will not be naming names , some of these players were new to PSO or at least new to me,it is possible they were not aware that the sort of insults and the like that happens on a general table is not acceptable to most of us in PSO.These people were told very quikly whats what and in the main settled down.
What was sadder to see was "old hands" becoming involved in tit for tac insult exchanges of the sort that I have never seen before in PSO .We can all name a member or two who seems to think its funny or smart to insult other PSO players every time they win,draw or lose a hand.These sad fools are best ignored,simple put DONT FEED THE TROLLS. Those players today that are normally of fine character but for what ever reason decided to go off the deep end today can I suggest that you just block these fools and dont bite back.We are all better than them both as players and as people.
Whenever a new player spends time on the tables at PSO they always say how refreshing it is that the chat is never vile as happens on some general tables.
Its ok to have a joke or two,we all like banter but keep the insults out please.
And if there is a problem ask the person to tone it down and if that fails to work DONT jump in the gutter with them REPORT them to one of the PSO team and just BLOCK there chat.If they keep it up they will be removed from PSO .I seen it done !
Good Luck in the rest of PSOSOP

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jun 18, 2013, 10:26 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Brett!

If this happens on a cash table, please call a chat mod. If this happens on a play money table, please say something to either me, TOO2COO, CannonLee or royalraise85 and we will deal with it so that it does NOT happen again.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com