Since: Jun 2010
I was in the big blind in a limped pot.

Player said how can you limp K9h IDIOT.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Old
Sat Jun 22, 2013, 05:04 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
and this clickworthy for me to read why???

Old
Sat Jun 22, 2013, 05:16 PM
(#3)
Congratulations!

Be sure to keep their name handy.

Last edited by TrumpinJoe; Sat Jun 22, 2013 at 05:18 PM..

Old
Sat Jun 22, 2013, 05:36 PM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prohorse3 View Post
and this clickworthy for me to read why???
as it may start a discussion on how to react to chat tells on the table should you wish to lead it in that direction.

I love this kind of chat as it screams I'm on tilt to the table.

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Jun 22, 2013, 05:44 PM
(#5)
I thought it was funny.

You obviously did not.

Old
Sat Jun 22, 2013, 05:47 PM
(#6)
Since: May 2011

Old
Sat Jun 22, 2013, 06:08 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73REX73 View Post
I thought it was funny.

You obviously did not.

Hahaha well thanks anyway i bursted into a laugh thanks to Fesk with his post above me

Old
Sat Jun 22, 2013, 09:30 PM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2010
Guess I'm an idiot too, I would have done the same thing. Kh9h isn't a hand that I would raise, especially if it was a multi-way pot. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Old
Sat Jun 22, 2013, 10:33 PM
(#9)
Since: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy7108 View Post
Guess I'm an idiot too, I would have done the same thing. Kh9h isn't a hand that I would raise, especially if it was a multi-way pot. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I wouldn't raise K9 all that often either, but the point is that the REX was in the BB. He didn't limp. He checked his option and saw the flop for free. Which kind of makes me wonder what the villain was doing. He must have been the limper, which makes him the idiot, imo. :/

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by ArtySmokesPS; Sat Jun 22, 2013 at 10:53 PM..

Old
Sat Jun 22, 2013, 10:52 PM
(#10)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
I wouldn't raise K9 all that often either, but the point is that the REX was in the BB. He didn't limp. He checked his option and saw the flop for free. Which kind of makes me wonder what the villains was doing. He must have been the limper, which makes him the idiot, imo. :/

When one is not observant of their opponents actions,they're probably a pretty bad player.

When one is not observant of THEIR OWN actions,they're probably a basket case and ripe for the "buddy" list.

Old
Sun Jun 23, 2013, 12:19 AM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
I wouldn't raise K9 all that often either, but the point is that the REX was in the BB. He didn't limp. He checked his option and saw the flop for free. Which kind of makes me wonder what the villain was doing. He must have been the limper, which makes him the idiot, imo. :/
+1 and ill have to give it to grade b this has turned out to somewhat fruitful even if not allready known basics.

and my apoligies to you sir Rex maybe i would have not reacted the way if i got to know how the hand played out im quite curious now

Old
Sun Jun 23, 2013, 03:53 AM
(#12)
The hand was on FullTilt so I can't replay it, a player limps early position and my opponent calls , I think there was two other callers flop is 9A9, I bet pot three streets and opponent calls all their stack off with ATo.

The tournament was a twitter freeroll for MTOPS main event, two more freerolls today if your interested, just follow FullTiltPoker and they will give you the password and time ,the tickets worth $15 and the freerolls are getting less than a thousand players and one hundred tickets awarded. First prize in the main event $90,000.

Old
Sun Jun 23, 2013, 06:31 AM
(#13)
ill let it slide but thx GL if you won a ticket!!! Take it down mate

don't beg for things do it yourself or else you won't get anything

Old
Sun Jun 23, 2013, 03:42 PM
(#14)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73REX73 View Post
The hand was on FullTilt so I can't replay it, a player limps early position and my opponent calls , I think there was two other callers flop is 9A9, I bet pot three streets and opponent calls all their stack off with ATo.

The tournament was a twitter freeroll for MTOPS main event, two more freerolls today if your interested, just follow FullTiltPoker and they will give you the password and time ,the tickets worth $15 and the freerolls are getting less than a thousand players and one hundred tickets awarded. First prize in the main event $90,000.

Love it. Limps ATo,then is too dim to give you credit for possibly spiking the trips on a free flop and calling stations off their stack through 3 rounds of betting and YOU'RE the idiot.

Buddy list this moron and pray that they play some cash tables over at Tilt.

GL with the ticket.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com