Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

Promoting Your Home Game Club

Old
Promoting Your Home Game Club - Mon Jun 24, 2013, 08:59 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hello,

I have been asked by another member what would be the best way to promote your Home Game club and I'm going to throw the same question out to the rest of the Community as I'm sure that other members will have many ideas and suggestions on the subject.

So let us know, how do you or would you go about promoting your Home Game club?

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
promoting home games club - Tue Jul 09, 2013, 08:00 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2012
ChromeStar
i guess that one of the best ways would be exposure. i find it helps to post club info in every place possible. especially in forums. i would like to get into the club showcase one day. I am the club manger for The Great Canadian Poker Club or GCPC (club id 248873 / code : funfunfun) i have over 100 members mostly from telling people in ring games.
one other point i might add is that i do encourage others to help recruit but most people dont do so. i find that i am pretty much the only one focusing on the club. i have tried to build partnerships in the club by promoting people to admin positions but with little cooperation.
anyone out there looking to help build a club together?
also posting in other forums would work too.

Old
Wink
BASH STREET KIDS ID; 798442 PASSWORD fromheretoeternity - Wed Aug 21, 2013, 02:33 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2011
I've been around a few sites lately (last two days ) and let them know via twitter that I've begun a home game on pokerstars!

All seem keen but getting them to actually register is sloooooooooooow to say the least.

I'm not wanting to take anybody away from pokerschoolonline which I think is really cool

Just would like a smaller base of people so that it can be more relaxed and social as well as improving our poker skills.

Do you think having a pro endorse the site would help?

thanks

tixy

Old
Bash Street Kids - Wed Aug 21, 2013, 02:46 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2011
Hi Hun,

Wow you sound as if you have a good base already! Trying to get off the ground, thought about making it a ladies site but then half the fun is beating the guys

Would appreciate any help you could offer!

regards
tixy

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com