Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

AJo

Old
AJo - Tue Jun 25, 2013, 04:59 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2013

Do you think i can bet bigger on this board even with obvious draws hitting vs a loose passive.

Old
Thu Jun 27, 2013, 11:11 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2011
hey mike2198

I think you can certainly bet the turn bigger here. If you make it .45 or .50 I don't think you will lose a customer too often and you win 15 to 20 more cents!

So the same can be said of the river. Here is a spot where you can play perfectly and your opponent is going to play very badly. We have an easy/clear bet/fold for value, because our opponent only check-raises a flush. And our villain is never check-folding a straight for a pot sized bet or less, and there are a lot of straights, so I think we should bet close to the pot and fold to a raise.

Old
Thu Jun 27, 2013, 12:48 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2013
Ok cool i thought at the end of the hand i could of got all in but i was trying to give myself room to fold when that flush hit, when he checked the river i was unsure if he would check the nutz and was tempted to get all in vs this player but thought i would be owning myself if he did have the flush which was why my turn and river bets went down to just over half the pot.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com