Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

20 + Green

Old
20 + Green - Sat Jun 29, 2013, 04:02 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
hahahaa I bet quite a few people look and think why topic 20+ Green

Anyways I been playing more frequently due to golden ticket offer but didnt get any

But the other night I was definitley my usual blank/o(zero) but last night i noticed i had this Green 20+ for the first time ever

So how can I find out when I got it?

and when will it last untill ?

I want to watch some 20+ videos in the library so at the end of this month(soon) will I go back to 0 ?

in my cashier/VIP status it says I have collected 22.53 VPP this month and 85 this year and 622 in lifetime

hoping someone can explain

Thanks

rolo

Old
Sat Jun 29, 2013, 04:18 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
*Moved to more appropriate forum*

Hi rolo,

You can find out at any time how many VPPs you have collected in the month at any time by going to the cashier in the PokerStars client and clicking on VIP status, like you have done. Once you have reached a certain status, like 20+ this will last till the end of the following month, so for you it should last until the end of July. If during the month of July you earn over 20 VPPs then your 20+ status will continue on to the next month and so on.

Hope you make good use of all the extra content you have unlocked.

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by Fadyen; Sat Jun 29, 2013 at 04:23 PM..

Old
Sat Jun 29, 2013, 07:44 PM
(#3)
Hi Chris im not sure why this got mved I attemtped to put it in the beginners section (in fact thoguht I did) anyways thats cool thanks a lot

Watched 3 already but thoguht I had to watch them all before tomorrow lol

whew

Celina explains things good may try some Jude Ainsworth next

rolo ps if i ever get close to moving up from Bronze star I will be asking the advantages

Old
Sat Jun 29, 2013, 08:12 PM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2012
Glad you're enjoying the videos, a lot of useful info in them. And a whole month at least to watch some more.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Jun 29, 2013, 11:21 PM
(#5)
Yeah but have a busy next 3 weeks to a month maybe starting in 2 to 4/5 days so got to watch as many as I can now

Can always get the 20 again I only play 1 table/game at a time and 20 wasnt that hard to reach kinda suprised me in fact yet 100 is beyond me at the moment

Thanks again

rolo

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com