Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Three tournaments and small cashes at the same time.

Old
Cool
Three tournaments and small cashes at the same time. + PART 2 - Sun Jun 30, 2013, 04:55 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
Part 1:

Never thought I'd multiple table large field mtts but I had a baby attempt today.

First off a micro stake $3.30 starting at 5:00 pm added a low stake $5.50 at 6:00 pm along with the Ultimate free-roll.

All finished by 9:17 pm for three little cashes $5.95, $9.38 and $10.

Perhaps this could be scalable.

Part 2:

Had a long break and at 00:15 am tried a low stake $5.50 (1 hour timed tournament 36 players only 4 got itm) + 2 5NL Zoom 6-max tables.

It was "pain and survival" in the timed tourney for $7.42 + about $4 cash table profit.

Now on a roll after a break I dropped into a $3.30 micro. Just one table OMG 4 hours concentration to cash for $12.54 ending at 5.41 am.

12 hours playing poker and winning? That's a brag I need to sleep on. Scalable lol.

Last edited by ForrestFive; Mon Jul 01, 2013 at 01:31 AM.. Reason: Part 2

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com