Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Extatic over $4.85 Cash - Shipped a Freeroll !

Old
Extatic over $4.85 Cash - Shipped a Freeroll ! - Mon Jul 01, 2013, 04:27 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
I think I've never been so happy to cash so little ^.^

I've participated in quite a share of Micro MTTs , my closest ever on a "big finish" being a top 70 finish in the $2.2 "The Big" (+- $14) , and a 4th place on a 800 people $2.2 (+- $120).

However, how weird it may sound, dodging the minefield that is a freeroll, to take the very top finish, with 4972 participants, is tot his day, my achievement that I'm the proudest of

It involved a lot of cracked monsters, and cracking a few very big hands myself, it was a thrilling experience, and my throat is sour from my victory scream

Anyway, for everyone thinking it's an impossible thing, with the few hundreds of Maniaks at the start, or for thinking it would not be worth the investment in time ; it took me 3hrs to win it, for +- $5 . About the same what I'd expect from a FT-finish of a 25c 90 man $$$/hour wise. Except here, i get to boast on a + infinity ROI !

N.B : Despite winning it, I'm still on just an "average" day today , grinding wise xD

EDIT :I just found out BRM also holds a leaderboard, with 4.85 points, it would've put me in a top 50 spot, contending for someextra $$$ and a $200 freeroll. However, since I didn't sign up for the leaderboards, (only for the BRM passwords) , i just missed out on a ton of value =(

Last edited by davidfranses; Mon Jul 01, 2013 at 04:41 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com