Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

MicroMillions Mania - discussion page

Old
MicroMillions Mania - discussion page - Tue Jul 02, 2013, 01:34 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010

MicroMillions Mania !

Once again PokerStars brings you the prestigious MicroMillions, a low buy-in packed tournament series with over $5 Million in prize money. The series is designed to help players with smaller bankrolls take a shot at massive payouts - and we want to go one step further and help all of our members, even those with no bankroll, take a shot too.

The PokerSchool MicroMillions Mania promotion offers members a way to earn an entry to a MicroMillions event while also improving their MTT skills.

MTT Course & Quiz

Pass our MTT Quiz and earn a $3.30 tournament ticket*, your first chance at the $5 Million combined prize pool.

MTT Live Training

Participate in a MicroMillions Live Training session and you will receive** a ticket for one of our special PokerSchool satellites with 100 x $3.30 tickets added to the prize pool. View our Training Calendar for the exact dates and times.

PokerSchool MicroMillions Mania satellites will be held on Saturdays at 12 ET and 17 ET throughout July and will include both regular and freebuy tournaments.

Satellite schedule:

Sat. July 6th:

12pm ET: PokerSchool MicroMillions Mania Satellite $0.33 NLH 100 tickets added

5pm ET: PokerSchool MicroMillions Mania Satellite $0.33+R NLH 100 tickets added

Sat. July 13th:

12pm ET: PokerSchool MicroMillions Mania Satellite $0.33+R NLH 100 tickets added

5pm ET: PokerSchool MicroMillions Mania Satellite $0.33 NLH 100 tickets added

Sat. July 20th:

12pm ET: PokerSchool MicroMillions Mania Satellite $0.33 NLH 100 tickets added

5pm ET: PokerSchool MicroMillions Mania Satellite $0.33+R NLH 100 tickets added

Sat. July, 27th:

12pm ET: PokerSchool MicroMillions Mania Satellite $0.33+R NLH 100 tickets added

5pm ET: PokerSchool MicroMillions Mania Satellite $0.33 NLH 100 tickets added

Go, get them and join the MicroMillions Mania!

Good luck at the tables

Team PokerSchoolOnline

* Receive tickets for passing the MTT Quiz from 1st to 28th July (ET). If you have already passed the MTT Quiz previously you are not eligible for this promotion. Find your tournament tickets in the PokerStars client under Requests ->Tournament Tickets

** Important: You have to attend the training. Only registering and not showing up does not count.

Old
Tue Jul 02, 2013, 04:46 PM
(#2)
Since: Mar 2011
Hi I love the Micro Millions

Is this going to be like the ones held in March ? (edit clicked around in poekrstars client and realsied it is cool)

All of the satellites goto a target event that starts in UK 5am not very flexible and too early

For 2 years now I emailed Pokerstars support asking for more games at reasonable times in the Micro Millions

rolo

Old
Tue Jul 02, 2013, 06:30 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolo834 View Post

Is this going to be like the ones held in March ? (edit clicked around in poekrstars client and realsied it is cool)

All of the satellites goto a target event that starts in UK 5am not very flexible and too early

For 2 years now I emailed Pokerstars support asking for more games at reasonable times in the Micro Millions

rolo
yep not europe friendly at all

Old
Tue Jul 02, 2013, 07:30 PM
(#4)
I know for fairness everyone should have a chance to play

Unsure which countrys are going to be able to play in these but like you say whole of Europe been excluded unless you work night shifts or are prepared to wake at 4:30am(Im not btw)

In the main 100 events I wanted toplay in quite a few more last time but as they run so long they have to start at a reasonable time

For example if a game starts say 11:30PM or even 8:30PM it could potentially last until say 6am the following morning possibly even longer with such large field of entrants

Maybe they should start thinking about splitting them into time zones...I do realise its difficult/impossible to please everyone all of the time but 16 months ago I emailed them and again 4 months ago and the schedule is remarkably similar to last Marchs..in fact 1 i played in have even the same event#

Old
question - Wed Jul 03, 2013, 06:04 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2013
BronzeStar
when do i get the ticket after passing the mtt quiz? thank you

Old
Thu Jul 04, 2013, 06:51 AM
(#6)
I've done MTTQ and I haven't received any ticket. I would also like to know when will I receive ticket.
Thanks.

Old
Thu Jul 04, 2013, 07:16 AM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hello,

Tickets should be credited to your account 24 - 48 hours after passing the MTT quiz.

Cheers,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jul 04, 2013, 09:09 AM
(#8)

Old
Thu Jul 04, 2013, 04:07 PM
(#9)
Since: Jul 2013
BronzeStar
I have not received my tickets yet after joining the training 2 days ago with chris.
Can I know when I would receive it?

Old
Thu Jul 04, 2013, 05:26 PM
(#10)
Hi nichngkd

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

All questions regarding live training tickets go to support@pokerschoolonline.com.

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have.

All members are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club. Information on how to join the club may be found here.
Good luck at the tables!

Oliver

Follow me on: Twitter

Old
Thu Jul 04, 2013, 09:04 PM
(#11)
Since: Jul 2013
Hi,

it said that I wasn't eligible for the ticket but that I could do the quiz anyway, why is that? I want a ticket too I did complete the quiz.

Old
Thu Jul 04, 2013, 09:46 PM
(#12)
Since: Apr 2012
Hello PrinceChazz,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

There are a number of reason some players are not eligible to receive tickets however we are not allowed to see a users account information so I am afraid I can't tell you why this is. If you have any further question about this you should email support@pokerschoolonline.com

Chris (Fadyen)

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jul 05, 2013, 02:00 AM
(#13)
Thank you for the ticket Hoky + PSO

good luck everybody

Old
Mon Jul 08, 2013, 04:16 AM
(#14)
Since: Oct 2010
i complete the quiz but no ticket ! how much time i need to wait?

Thanks and gl everybody

Old
Mon Jul 08, 2013, 08:55 AM
(#15)
Since: Apr 2012
Hello KillerPtx,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Tickets for passing the quiz are usually credited to your account within 24-48, these can be found in the PokerStars Client under Requests > Tournament Tickets. If you still do not receive your ticket after this time please email support@pokerschoolonline.com.

Cheers,

Chris (Fadyen)

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jul 09, 2013, 06:06 PM
(#16)
Since: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolo834 View Post

rolo
The good news here is that the target tourney is a placeholder dummy tourney to give you the ticket. You then can choose to use it for any of the 27 3.30$ tournaments.

Old
Wink
didnt get ticket - Wed Jul 10, 2013, 12:14 AM
(#17)
Since: Jun 2012
passed the quiz but didn't receive a ticket

Old
Wed Jul 10, 2013, 05:23 AM
(#18)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tombeeezy View Post
passed the quiz but didn't receive a ticket
Hi there,

It can take between 24 - 48 hours for tickets to be credited.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jul 12, 2013, 03:04 PM
(#19)
Since: Feb 2011
I passed a quiz and attended 2 live trainings. It all was about 3-6 days ago. Why I have only one ticket?

Old
Fri Jul 12, 2013, 04:38 PM
(#20)
Since: Feb 2011
Quote:
I passed a quiz and attended 2 live trainings. It all was about 3-6 days ago. Why I have only one ticket?
I have the same problem, please answer.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com