Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Consecutive Hands with Pocket Aces

Old
Consecutive Hands with Pocket Aces - Thu Jul 04, 2013, 09:13 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2010
Only a few weeks ago I was whingeing about some run bad. You know, card dead - no action for big hands, or action that always led to suckouts by bad opponents. - Since then I have hit several final tables in Premier Qualifier League tournaments and PSOSOP Play Money games - including winning my first PSOSOP bracelet (see below)

Then today I was just playing a couple of tourneys for fun and seemingly couldn't lose if I tried. Down to a few tables I pick up aces in the small blind - then again next hand on the button.

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...095_328FC070DC

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...097_9D6AFA7D41

I have had this happen before - may even have posted them here - but never at such a significant stage of a tourney. Went on to accumulate over 3 million chips and finished 4th of 8,670 players.

Only downside was that there was no money involved - just another WR2 ticket from the Hubble Freeroll.

So - to the poker gods - please save these hands up and give them me when I take my shot at the Sunday Million!

Ed

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jul 04, 2013, 02:27 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
Ain't that always the way, epic rungood when it's not much value. Still a very nice run, those freerolls can be a tricky mine field to navigate.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Jul 13, 2013, 05:45 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Final table Hubble is huge!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com