Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Win a Coaching Session with André Coimbra - discussion page

Old
Win a Coaching Session with André Coimbra - discussion page - Thu Jul 04, 2013, 10:56 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010

Win A Coaching Session with André Coimbra

Hello there,

André Coimbra here of PokerStars Team Online to tell you about a new promotion where you can win a personal one-on-one coaching session with me for FREE!

Taking part is simply and easy and every PokerSchoolOnline member will have a chance to win. And here's the really good news, I'm offering three coaching sessions for three lucky members so over the next three weeks you'll have three chances to win!

The coaching sessions will be held each Tuesday on July 9th, July 16th and July 23rd and I'll contact the lucky winners personally to organise the sessions. You will need a Skype* account as we wil be using this. Here's what you need to do to win your private coaching session.

To win a session with me on July 9th:

Simply attend the 'Saturday Game' live training session at PokerSchoolOnline on Saturday, July 6th at 16:00 EST. During the session you will need to watch out for the special 'André's Question' #andrésquestion that will be posted on our Facebook and Twitter page. If you know the answer then you will need to be quick and be the first person to post the answer in the chat box of the live training session. Don't post your answer on Facebook or Twitter, you must post it in the chat box of live training only.

If you are the first person to post the correct answer in the correct place you will win that private coaching session with me on July 9th.

Don't worry if you don't win the first one, there's still two more sessions up for grabs. Check back on this page on July 10th to find out how you can enter the competition for the second session that's on offer with this great promotion.

Best of luck!

André

Terms & Conditions*
  1. The promotion will run from July 3rd to July 23rd 2013.
  2. The promotion is run by PokerSchoolOnline who reserve the right to edit, change or modify the promotion in anyway deemed fit without notifiaction at any time.
  3. Winners of the sessions with André will need to have a Skype account in order to take part in the coaching session.
  4. Winners will be contacted via Private Message at PokerSchoolOnline within 24 hours of winning their prize.
  5. Poker coaching sessions can not be redeemed for real money or any other prize. If you decide not to use the session no other prize will be offered as an alternative.
  6. Poker coaching sessions cannot be transferred to any other player. Only the winners can avail of the session.
  7. PokerSchoolOnline decision will be final in all circumstance.

Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Sat Jul 06, 2013 at 01:01 AM..

Old
Thu Jul 04, 2013, 02:18 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
If this doesn't get a record number of people to live training I'll be amazed! Awesome opportunity!

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jul 04, 2013, 10:26 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2012
Awesome stuff! What's up with the unresolved asterisks? Missing text or is the Skype asterisk meant to refer to the T&C asterisk?

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jul 04, 2013, 10:32 PM
(#4)
Since: Mar 2011
wow fantastic offer !!...was going to ask at what times it would be if you won i mean but nm would cancel any plans i had

Old
Thu Jul 04, 2013, 11:58 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2010
Great Promotion

Good Luck PSO'ers.

PH

Old
Fri Jul 05, 2013, 05:16 AM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by butchsd View Post
or is the Skype asterisk meant to refer to the T&C asterisk?
Yes it is!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jul 05, 2013, 08:37 AM
(#7)
Since: Sep 2010
Great Promo! ill have to let the first training slide thoug having another BBQ at saturday

don't beg for things do it yourself or else you won't get anything

Old
Sat Jul 06, 2013, 07:34 AM
(#8)
Since: Aug 2010
Wow this is cool I read his blogs alot and this sounds like a great opportunity to learn some cool stuff. I hope I can be up for the trainings. Good luck every one at pso

Old
Sat Jul 06, 2013, 05:23 PM
(#9)
(Community Coordinator)
Congrats to zeebo190189 for winning the first session with André, what a prize!

For the rest of you don't forget that there's still two more sessions up for grabs. Check out the Promotion Page on July 10th for details of how to win the 2nd session with André.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Jul 06, 2013, 05:27 PM
(#10)
Since: Feb 2011
Andre will learn a lot, congrats

Old
Wed Jul 10, 2013, 09:26 AM
(#11)
Since: Mar 2013
WhiteStar
Hey guys,

The winner of the first session with me was 'zeebo190189' and you can read his blog about the experience HERE

To be in with a chance of winning the second session with me all you have to do is write a blog. Check out full details of how to enter HERE

Once your blog is approved at PSO you will need to share it on Social Media using the hashtag #andrésblog

Good luck!

André.

Old
Fri Jul 12, 2013, 10:53 AM
(#12)
(Community Coordinator)
Hey guys,

Don't forget that you've only got until Sunday to get your entry posted!

More details here:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...-Andre-Coimbra

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jul 14, 2013, 06:07 PM
(#13)
(Community Coordinator)
Hey guys,

You've just a few more hours to get your entry posted for this:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...-Andre-Coimbra

and remember, once your blog is approved you gotta tweet it using the hashtag #Andresblog

I only see a handful of entries (by that I mean 1) that's tweeted correctly so far so you'll have a good chance of winning if you enter now.

Get writing and tweeting

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jul 18, 2013, 10:37 AM
(#14)
Since: Mar 2013
WhiteStar
Hey guys,

To win a session with me on July 23rd

To win the last remaining training session with me you need to play a special tournament in the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Game Club on July 21st. Join the club using the following details:

Club ID Number: 606097
Invitational Code: psoclub2013

Register and play in the 'André Coimbra Tournament' on July 21st. The highest finishing registered PSO member in that tournament who has made at least one forum post at PSO will win the last training session with me on July 23rd.

The winner must be a registered PSO member.
The winner must have made at least one Forum post on or before July 21st.

The winner will be announced here on July 22nd.

Good Luck!

André

Old
Thu Jul 18, 2013, 10:52 AM
(#15)
Since: Jul 2010
just saying.............hiccup

Don't you think first out should win the Coaching Session?

I need all the help I can get.

Cheers All

Old
Thu Jul 18, 2013, 11:00 AM
(#16)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by effsea View Post
Don't you think first out should win the Coaching Session?
Good man Eff,

I kinda hear what your saying and it would certainly make for an interesting first hand of the tourney, an all-in donkfest

Interesting idea.

Maybe another way to look at it is that because it's a great prize that players will concentrate and play to their best of their ability to try and win it.

I think I perfer the 'earning it' approach rather than just donking it Eff, sorry

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jul 18, 2013, 11:11 AM
(#17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalraise85 View Post
Good man Eff,

I kinda hear what your saying and it would certainly make for an interesting first hand of the tourney, an all-in donkfest

Interesting idea.

Maybe another way to look at it is that because it's a great prize that players will concentrate and play to their best of their ability to try and win it.

I think I perfer the 'earning it' approach rather than just donking it Eff, sorry

Raiser

lol....hiccup

Stop being right all the time

Cheers Paul

Old
Thu Jul 18, 2013, 11:37 AM
(#18)
Since: Oct 2011
This tourney should be a tough challenge, with a great bonus prize.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jul 18, 2013, 11:06 PM
(#19)
I have a rare free Sunday, already registered and looking forward to it.

Old
Fri Jul 19, 2013, 05:53 AM
(#20)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
I will be there too )

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com