Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Win A Coaching Session with André Coimbra

Old
Win A Coaching Session with André Coimbra - Thu Jul 04, 2013, 11:05 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010

Win A Coaching Session with André Coimbra

Hello there,

André Coimbra here of PokerStars Team Online to tell you about a new promotion where you can win a personal one-on-one coaching session with me for FREE!

Taking part is simply and easy and every PokerSchoolOnline member will have a chance to win. And here's the really good news, I'm offering three coaching sessions for three lucky members so over the next three weeks you'll have three chances to win!

The coaching sessions will be held each Tuesday on July 9th, July 16th and July 23rd and I'll contact the lucky winners personally to organise the sessions. You will need a Skype* account as we wil be using this. Here's what you need to do to win your private coaching session.

To win a session with me on July 9th:

Simply attend the 'Saturday Game' live training session at PokerSchoolOnline on Saturday, July 6th at 16:00 EST. During the session you will need to watch out for the special 'André's Question' #andrésquestion that will be posted on our Facebook and Twitter page. If you know the answer then you will need to be quick and be the first person to post the answer in the chat box of the live training session. Don't post your answer on Facebook or Twitter, you must post it in the chat box of live training only.

If you are the first person to post the correct answer in the correct place you will win that private coaching session with me on July 9th.

Don't worry if you don't win the first one, there's still two more sessions up for grabs. Check back on this page on July 10th to find out how you can enter the competition for the second session that's on offer with this great promotion.

Best of luck!

André

Please visit our discussion page!

Terms & Conditions*
  1. The promotion will run from July 3rd to July 23rd 2013.
  2. The promotion is run by PokerSchoolOnline who reserve the right to edit, change or modify the promotion in anyway deemed fit without notifiaction at any time.
  3. Winners of the sessions with André will need to have a Skype account in order to take part in the coaching session.
  4. Winners will be contacted via Private Message at PokerSchoolOnline within 24 hours of winning their prize.
  5. Poker coaching sessions can not be redeemed for real money or any other prize. If you decide not to use the session no other prize will be offered as an alternative.
  6. Poker coaching sessions cannot be transferred to any other player. Only the winners can avail of the session.
  7. PokerSchoolOnline decision will be final in all circumstance.

Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Sat Jul 06, 2013 at 12:59 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com