Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Online Events /

WSOP Live Streaming

Old
WSOP Live Streaming - Fri Jul 05, 2013, 11:04 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
I've been trying to watch some of the live streaming from the WSOP, but find that it constantly pauses whenever 888 Poker ads change on the screen. This makes it very annoying to watch, and you miss half of the dialog.

Just want to commend PS on their live streaming (with no annoying ads), I've watched lots of live streams on PS and there have rarely been any problems. Great job, PS.

Old
Fri Jul 05, 2013, 11:29 PM
(#2)
Since: May 2011
Hi Joy,

I don't thinks it's Poker Stars. I'm getting the 888 advertising from the WSOP stream.

Just managed to watch Matt Perrin win in the 5K from here in UK.

The audio/video cut out a lot but the loud Brit rail and the fun of the event did make me think I wish I was out there.

Old
Sat Jul 06, 2013, 12:26 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2013
I thought everyone uses AdBlock by now

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com