Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

The One time they beat you legit, and you still end up crying ^^

Old
The One time they beat you legit, and you still end up crying ^^ - Sun Jul 07, 2013, 03:53 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
This is a hand fought out @ " The Big $2.2 ; $5k Gtd " .

With Over 4k+ entrants, I manage to get myself with a top 3 chipstack with only 2 tables left. The FT looks very close, and the pay-outs are INSANE proprtionate to my BR.

I duke it out with the chipleader, and the only thing that I'm thinking here was "Pl0x don't have aces, have queens or jacks,..."

We showdown, and then I realize that is it. I've played 7 Hours long, am in a good position to take at leatd $500+ home, $ 1.300 for the winner, and I bust with a lousy $ 35 , or 17 times my buy-in. Soooo Sad, I've come close so many times to actually ship a tourney, and something like this always happens

WHY ? WHY ? WHY ! ! ! !

I want to suck-out there :'( not bust :'(

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com