Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

3b pot with JJ low flop facing min raise

Old
3b pot with JJ low flop facing min raise - Sun Jul 07, 2013, 07:02 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
Ok so villian is 33/15 over 45 hands with a fold to 3b of 33%, AF 2.75. Not a lot to go on i know.

Basically is the flop just a bet fold? Im thinking yes but is it tempting to think he has Ax, like pair and sd, or overs and fd given he calls 3b oop.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jul 09, 2013, 12:01 PM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2011
hey 33pedro

I would just go with it here and move all-in. I think he is going to be check-raising a range wide enough range that we should not fold. We are also going to be in tough even in position on a lot of turn cards. So I think we should move all-in. Sure, sometimes villain will show a set or a straight. But I think we have a pretty strong and and we will see a lot of combination draws, pair plus gutter, and so on.

Honestly I don't have much stronger analysis than that. Villain is not a full stack and probably not that great in terms of the hands he will choose to stack off with. That's basically the reason we three-bet right?

Old
Tue Jul 09, 2013, 05:42 PM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2011
Hey Gareth
Thanks for that, I was leaning towards that too but nice to hear it from an analyzer too!

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com