Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Limit Omaha 8 2c/4c - Biggest pot of my poker career

Old
Limit Omaha 8 2c/4c - Biggest pot of my poker career - Wed Jul 10, 2013, 03:17 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
Hi everyone!

This is my first post here but I had to post the biggest win of my poker career so far! ( ok I know this is only 2/4c but it's the only level that I play at and I'm still excited to win a $1.26 pot )

The hand itself was relatively straightforward, I had a really strong hand on every street so I am just trying to put as much money into the pot at every opportunity. When Villain 1 caps the betting on the turn and river a small part of me was worried about him having quads but I still have to put the money in.

I'm still buzzing from it

Old
Wed Jul 10, 2013, 03:21 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2013
Title is hilarious but yeah congratz! Obviously the hand played itself there.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com