Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

big bang ticket $5k

Old
big bang ticket $5k - Thu Jul 11, 2013, 01:28 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
when will i get my ticket for this awesome tourney i just got my 3 straight games top 400 yesterday.. all entries is 10k palyers so when will i get my ticket for big bang????

Old
Thu Jul 11, 2013, 01:53 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
Hi,

How do I know if I've won a ticket to the 'Big Bang' tournament?

Every member that wins a ticket will receive an email on or before the second Friday of each month. Alternatively you can check your PokerStars client on the second Friday of each month to see if you got a ticket by selecting 'Requests' > 'Tournament Tickets' in the client lobby.

Read more: The Big Bang – Poker School Online
>>click here<<

Good luck and good decisions,
CannonLee

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
ok - Thu Jul 11, 2013, 05:13 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
ok thx.. i hope il get my ticket tommorrow its 2nd friday of the month then saturday for the tourney awesome.....

Old
Thu Jul 11, 2013, 06:57 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwenas_Me View Post
when will i get my ticket for this awesome tourney i just got my 3 straight games top 400 yesterday.. all entries is 10k palyers so when will i get my ticket for big bang????
Hey Bwenas_Me,

If you only got the 3 straight games yesterday that would mean your counting the July league. Big Bang tickets for the July Open League won't be credited until the August Big Bang tourney.

The Big Bang tourney that's on this Saturday is counting the June Open League results

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com