Old
Tue Jul 16, 2013, 05:27 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CecaPereca View Post
i was passed mtt quiz and i can't get my ticket for 3.30$ tournament
*** Please note it can take between 24 - 48 hours for tickets to be credited to your account.

Read more: MicroMillions Mania

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jul 16, 2013, 12:28 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2012
Hello CecaPereca,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jul 16, 2013, 05:53 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2013
so i have a ticket for the qualifier tourney.. Question if I don't place how will I get another one?

Old
Tue Jul 16, 2013, 06:15 PM
(#5)
Hi AJ, you can get tickets for the MicroMillions Mania satellites by attending any of the MicroMillions Mania live training sessions, the next being on the 18th with Gareth. Take a look at the live training schedule for exact dates and times.

Chris

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jul 16, 2013, 06:32 PM
(#6)
Thanks Fayden,

But I was actually speaking about the tickets for the PSO qualifier tourneys not the micro millions

Regards
Andrew

Old
Tue Jul 16, 2013, 06:42 PM
(#7)
You mean the Premier Skill League Qualifier? These tournaments are a league that run each month in order to gain entry into the Premier Skill League and to do this you will likely need to play many of them. Entry to these tournaments is $1.10. You can find more detailed information about them here. Hope this helps.

Chris

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jul 16, 2013, 07:18 PM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ2007 View Post
so i have a ticket for the qualifier tourney.. Question if I don't place how will I get another one?
Hi AJ2007,

The PSO ticket you received does not expire. You will be able to play as many Premier Skill League Qualifier tournaments as you wish with the one ticket, as long as you are able to pay the $1.10 buy-in each time. I hope that helps!

Lester

Follow me on Twitter

Old
Fri Jul 19, 2013, 04:00 AM
(#9)
Hello! i passed the quiz and did not get the ticket. more than 48 hours have passed

Old
Fri Jul 19, 2013, 05:06 AM
(#10)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingoo_YEAP View Post
Hello! i passed the quiz and did not get the ticket. more than 48 hours have passed
Hello Bingoo_YEAP,

Moderators at the school here cannot access members personal account details so only support can help you with this.

Please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and one of the support team will be happy to assist you.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jul 19, 2013, 07:36 AM
(#11)
Hello Bingoo_YEAP,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com