Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

PokerStars for Android: Query, Suggestion & Request

Old
Lightbulb
PokerStars for Android: Query, Suggestion & Request - Wed Jul 17, 2013, 10:39 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2013
Dear Developers & Admins:

Is there anyway by which I can disable all my incoming calls while playing on mobile phone?

(Call Baring Service aren't reliable in India)

If not, I would like to recommend such a feature. Reason?
#1: 3G Connection offen disconnects after a repeated calls
#2: Some phone have problem running apps which require data network during an Active Phone calls
#3: It diverts attention

Thank You!

Old
Wed Jul 17, 2013, 07:25 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2012
I don't know if it is because my Android phone is rooted or not, but I can have Wi-Fi connection active in airplane mode, but not 3g. There are a bunch of call blocker apps on the Google Play store, but it seems like they just auto-deny the call when it's incoming, so that would most likely not help you.

Sorry, don't think I can help you out with this.

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jul 17, 2013, 07:42 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Hi GauravJha,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your suggestions. However, we at the school, really do not have anything to do with the mobile app or software development. If you have any suggestions regarding any aspect of PokerStars, you can email them to this address:

support@pokerstars.com

I'm sure that they will forward it to the appropriate department.

Thanks again for you feedback!

Lester

Follow me on Twitter

Old
Mon Nov 18, 2013, 01:29 AM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2013
1. Play over WiFi and disable 2G/3G - Flight Mode.
2. Get an app to disable all incoming calls if you can't play over WiFi.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com