Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

A Birthday heads up?

Old
A Birthday heads up? - Tue Nov 26, 2002, 09:33 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
My Birthday is the 29th I have no life and want to play poker on it. Any one want to give me a birthday spankin' ?

The NLHE for 2,300 a 100 bucks for each year of my life on the planet. I would want to play 10am-2pm or 10pm-??

--Matt--
you can post here, pm, or. e-mail me heinsmd@aol.com

Old
Wed Nov 27, 2002, 05:22 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
:lol: I will play ou heads up on your birthday! I am off work for the first time in 11 years, and need to kill some time. I can play anytime that day, and for any amount up to $2000. You will give me a birthday spanking, since my B-Day was the 16th.

"Top2Pair"

Old
Wed Nov 27, 2002, 06:03 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
spanking?? are you selling tickets for spectators?

Old
Wed Nov 27, 2002, 11:13 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Top2two:

All set for 1200 noon, 2,000

see you then,
--Matt--

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com