Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

4k gtd !! Boyaaaaaa

Old
4k gtd !! Boyaaaaaa - Fri Jul 19, 2013, 11:33 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2013
Hi all, firstly would like to acknowledge the PSO community for helping me become a better player, i recently joined the PSO skype group and have met some very helpful people.. Now to the buisness..!!!!!!! Today i won my 1st MTT i played in the $2.75 4k gtd tourney and was lucky enough to run well and be involved in some nice spots.. Total game time was 9hours and i must say i remained focused and determined through out the entire run.. So just thought id share my special news with you all and wish everyone the best of luck at the tables.. This is the hand that won the tourney BBOOYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA #GETMESTACKIN
http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...934_F56A2C31CA

Old
Fri Jul 19, 2013, 12:31 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
very well played for the time that i was railing you.

nice one

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jul 19, 2013, 12:43 PM
(#3)
Congrats on the bink.

Old
Fri Jul 19, 2013, 01:08 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010

Congrats.

PH

Old
Fri Jul 19, 2013, 03:38 PM
(#5)
(Super-Moderator)
Very nice

It is always good to hear how members are doing on the felt, and a huge bonus when they BINK a nice score

Enjoy the $$$$ do not bet it all on black

I sure we be seeing more Wins from you moving forward

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Jul 20, 2013, 04:59 AM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
congrats man

Triple Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Jul 20, 2013, 05:59 AM
(#7)
Nice job mate.

Awesome score!

Quad Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Jul 20, 2013, 10:43 AM
(#8)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
wow, congrats!!

Old
Review it bro - Sat Jul 20, 2013, 06:18 PM
(#9)
Since: Jan 2013
Sup andy was wondering if you would like to do a review on my tournament with me, there was defintly a couple spots i got extremly lucky with and probably made -EV plays but would be cool if you could do a review..
Since im a fellow kiwi im sure this would be fine

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com