Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

How can I replenish my Bankroll use only tourneys and SnGs?

Old
How can I replenish my Bankroll use only tourneys and SnGs? - Mon Jul 22, 2013, 08:26 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2013
I lost 85% bankroll because of tilt..

Current bankroll is only have 6.5$
Is it possible replenish my bankroll to 50$ in 15 Days?
or not how can i replenish my bankroll?

Old
Mon Jul 22, 2013, 09:47 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2012
It is more than possible to build a bankroll from a few $, a couple of months ago i only had a few $ in my bankroll but i built it up playing the 50c 90 man turbo games and stepped up to the $1 90s and did some challenges with friends to help spread the variance.

So even on a small bankroll you can still use a good bankroll management to build on, it does take time maybe a month or two to get back to where you were but it will be worth it and you will also value your bankroll more because of the hard work you have put into building it.

As for tilting if you feel like your tilting "DON'T PLAY" do something else go for a walk play a computer console or do something fun because you will not be playing your best when tilting so you end up throwing good money after bad.

Old
Mon Jul 22, 2013, 10:50 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi omote23!

One thing to remember for tourneys, to use proper bankroll management, a player needs 100 buy-ins in their bankroll to play at a given tourney level.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jul 22, 2013, 07:03 PM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24 View Post
Hi omote23!

One thing to remember for tourneys, to use proper bankroll management, a player needs 100 buy-ins in their bankroll to play at a given tourney level.

John (JWK24)
but i dont have 100 buy-in in any tourneys

Old
Mon Jul 22, 2013, 07:23 PM
(#5)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by omote23 View Post
With less than 100 buy-ins, then I'd recommend playing the freerolls, especially the astronomer tourneys.

Once you get up to $25 then you can start playing quarter tourneys and then work your way up as your bankroll allows.

John (JWK24)

P.S. It can be done... that's how I started out playing online.

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jul 22, 2013, 07:37 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24 View Post
P.S. It can be done... that's how I started out playing online.
Hi omote23,

That's how I (and I know some others here as well) built my bankroll, too! Just keep playing the Astronomers freerolls to win tickets to the Weekly Round 2 tournaments. These give you a great foundation on the types of games that PokerStars offers and it's always a good idea to be well rounded. You can also play in the Open Skill League to win money at the end of the month.

Keep at it and GL!

Lester

Follow me on Twitter

Old
Tue Jul 23, 2013, 08:40 AM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggyo View Post
Hi omote23,

That's how I (and I know some others here as well) built my bankroll, too! Just keep playing the Astronomers freerolls to win tickets to the Weekly Round 2 tournaments. These give you a great foundation on the types of games that PokerStars offers and it's always a good idea to be well rounded. You can also play in the Open Skill League to win money at the end of the month.

Keep at it and GL!

Lester
Thanks to all.

but I have a some question.
Use this technic how much month to replenish bankroll 25$?
and.. where is astronomers freeroll strategy and weekly freeroll strategy?

P.s Weekly Round 2 saturday tourney started JST 23:00

Last edited by omote23; Tue Jul 23, 2013 at 08:42 AM.. Reason: oh god.. %? $!

Old
Tue Jul 23, 2013, 11:26 AM
(#8)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Thanks to all.

but I have a some question.
Use this technic how much month to replenish bankroll 25$?
and.. where is astronomers freeroll strategy and weekly freeroll strategy?

P.s Weekly Round 2 saturday tourney started JST 23:00

It depends on how well you play in them. It could take a couple months, it could take a year or more.

The strategy that I use in these tourneys is the same that I would use in a cash tourney/satellite. The MTT strategy per the course is what I use in them... until the end, when I'd be near a ticket, and then I'd use satellite strategy, which is... as soon as I have enough chips to get the ticket, I'm not playing another hand until I get the ticket.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jul 26, 2013, 04:29 PM
(#9)
Since: Jan 2012
omate - try the $0.10 360 man sit and goes, they can be very profitable if you can put the volume in,9wolves_2007 has done a challenge in these and built a nice roll up playing these before, he,s just started a same challenge in these and is doing very well, hit his blog on the challenge forums, he,s also doing a skype / teamviewer group, so maybe he can help you.

All the best impactPoint

Old
Fri Jul 26, 2013, 07:03 PM
(#10)
Quote:
The $0.02 990 hyperturbo tournaments (Sit & Go) is only $2.00 for 100 buy ins

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com