Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Yearly Leaderboard

Old
Yearly Leaderboard - Tue Jul 23, 2013, 03:27 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Hello,

I've been trying to figure out which promotions make up this year's leaderboard and I seem to be missing at least one. I have found:

February Freezeout
March Mayhem
Spring Fever
Series of Poker

Which one(s) am I missing? Also, I came in this year during the SOP. Will there be enough promotions left that will count towards the yearly leaderboard to give me a shot at the top 10? I'm hoping for at least 4 more this year.

Thanks in advance

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jul 23, 2013, 03:37 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
You're missing the PSOTC (turbo championship) from January.

The next will be in August (2nd-11th) and we plan on one each month.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com