Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

flhe ticket quiz promo

Old
flhe ticket quiz promo - Tue Jul 23, 2013, 05:06 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
Hello.

I still did not recieve a FLHE Ticket from the promotion for passing the quiz.

Will I be able to recieve this ticket?

Old
Tue Jul 23, 2013, 05:07 PM
(#2)
Also I believe I completed the quiz in the set dates I was supposed to. Not 100% sure but I think I did.

Old
Tue Jul 23, 2013, 05:15 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerstar671 View Post
Also I believe I completed the quiz in the set dates I was supposed to. Not 100% sure but I think I did.
Hey pokerstar671,

For the Fixed Limit Hold'em Week promotional ticket you needed to pass the FLHE quiz between July 8th - July 14th.

If you think you passed the quiz during that time please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will be happy to assist you

Cheers,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jul 24, 2013, 04:15 AM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2013
I had the same problem, I completed the quiz on 13th and was not awarded the ticket. Then I emailed support and was told to wait 48 hours, then was told there'd been a mistake and the promotion had finished. In the end they were very nice and gave me a substitute, but I think there may have been something wrong with this promo.

Old
Wed Jul 24, 2013, 04:05 PM
(#5)
Ok thank you both for your fast repsonses I will email pokerschool support asap.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com