Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

I may have to play a turbo MTT ....

Old
I may have to play a turbo MTT .... - Tue Jul 23, 2013, 09:08 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
Hi Everyone

Any strategy tips for MTT turbos please?

I know its a general question but any help would be good

If I survive to the end i think im ok at the beginning and average at the end stages but I think I struggle in the middle

Please can anyone kindly advise ?

thank you in advance

rolo

Old
Tue Jul 23, 2013, 10:59 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi rolo834!

The biggest difference is that you will hit shove/fold mode much more quickly, as you'll get to a lower number of BB quicker. I also take where I start to find a hand to shove with from about 10-12BB to 15-18BB.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jul 24, 2013, 03:56 PM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2011
thanks again John much appreciated

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com