Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

HM 30 Man 6 Max Bubble Ranges Question

Old
HM 30 Man 6 Max Bubble Ranges Question - Wed Jul 24, 2013, 06:22 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2013
Hi Everyone

First post and not sure if this is the correct forum but please be kind

Does Holdem Manager understand the difference between

1/ the bubble in a 30 man 6 max when the blinds are high (eg 300/600) and we are 12 handed across 2 tables

2/ the bubble in a 30 man 6 max on the final table

Obviously the bubble factor is much higher in situation 2 and when I review my hands I see a v tight range of around 1010 plus when we are utg with say 7-8bbs 12 handed, which just feels way to tight

Any ideas most welcome

Thanks

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com