Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

MircoMillions Mania 3.30$ tickets

Old
MircoMillions Mania 3.30$ tickets - Thu Jul 25, 2013, 04:52 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2013
I had some luck with PSO 33 cent tournaments and won 4 $3.30 tickets. I have used up 2 and and have entered event 99. I got no way of playing anymore. I hoping to win another on Saturday via 33 cent ones.

I see the tickets are valid indefinitely. So I take any unused ones I will be able to use on the next series or will I be able to enter any other $3.30 tournaments?

many thanks for the great promotion with the 33 cent tournaments on a Saturday.

Old
Thu Jul 25, 2013, 04:57 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hey Klem,

Only Support support@pokerschoolonline.com will be able to help you with that question. Moderators here cannot check members personal accounts or anything like that.

Shoot them an email and they'd be happy to help

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jul 25, 2013, 05:49 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2013
Thanks will do

Got a reply back. I need to use them up, any unused ones will removed after MM05 finishes. Should get that done.

Last edited by klem70; Thu Jul 25, 2013 at 07:21 PM..

Old
Sun Aug 11, 2013, 08:57 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2012
sorry i have taked the 3.3 ticket via passing the mtt quiz but i havent take the ticket by watching training session why;;

Old
Sun Aug 11, 2013, 09:18 PM
(#5)
Since: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleitondes View Post
sorry i have taked the 3.3 ticket via passing the mtt quiz but i havent take the ticket by watching training session why;;
Hi cleitondes,

The Micro Millions promotion is no longer running, the current promotion for a chance to win tickets is the WCOOP promotion. You can find details for it here. You earn tickets to satellites that give you a chance to win $3.30 MTT tickets. However, not all live training classes award tickets, only classes titled WCOOP Special. I hope this answers your question. Be sure to check out the thread I linked for full details

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com