Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Get in Intellipoker

Old
Get in Intellipoker - Wed Jul 31, 2013, 12:44 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2012
BronzeStar
Hi all.

I'm portuguese and on Intellipoker there is a promotion really nice, but since I'm logged in PSO, I cannot access the Intellipoker content.
What can I do to access the Intellipoker content?

Can anyone help me?

Thanks alot

Old
Wed Jul 31, 2013, 01:32 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
Hello RicJSSousa,

Members of any of PokerStars school sites may only be members of one site at a time. If you wish you can be transferred to another language site from PSO by sending a request email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will help you out with that. This will however mean you no longer have access to the promotions and content here at PokerSchoolOnline. I hope this answers your question and if you have any further queries don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jul 31, 2013, 06:58 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2012
BronzeStar
Thanks Chris... in that case, I'll stick to this site! Thanks for the reply!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com