Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

invitation to premier league?

Old
invitation to premier league? - Fri Aug 02, 2013, 09:22 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2011
hello.
i played in the premier skill league qualifiers in the month of july and managed to get a rank of 128. the leaderboard indicates that i am eligible.
shouldn't i receive an invitation to the premier league for august?
please explain.

Old
Fri Aug 02, 2013, 09:37 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2013
I think you need to earn a minimum of 20vpps on the previous month to be eligible.

Old
Fri Aug 02, 2013, 10:48 AM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2012
Hello abomb256,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

The league standings show you as eligible to qualify for the Premier League so you should have received a ticket. Tickets can be viewed in the PokerStars Client under Requests > Tournament Tickets.. If you did not receive a ticket then please send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will sort that out for you.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Aug 02, 2013, 11:57 AM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
The invites get sent out on the 2nd or 3rd. Just received mine 30 mins ago.

You do need to meet all the criteria to be in it - you need to have earned 20VPPs in July to qualify plus played 5 league games.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thumbs up
Fri Aug 02, 2013, 12:12 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2011
great! thanks! turns out i did have enough vpps and i am just impatient...just checked it out and my ticket ticket has been issued! big ups and thanks for your help!

Old
Sat Aug 03, 2013, 01:19 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2013
Did you email the support to get your ticket or did it just come through?

I had an email to say that I have been awarded a ticket yet don't have one in my account, was this the same for you?

rw10g10

Old
Sat Aug 03, 2013, 01:26 PM
(#7)
Since: Feb 2011
Email support rw.

If you got the email then you should have got the ticket.

My ticket is visible when I click "Requests/ Tournament Tickets

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com