Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

WCOOP 2013 - World Championship of Online Poker **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION **

Old
WCOOP 2013 - World Championship of Online Poker **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION ** - Thu Aug 08, 2013, 11:53 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010

$40M in guaranteed cash. 66 new world champions. Qualify now.

The World Championship of Online Poker is a tournament series like no other. It features a huge guaranteed prize pool across 66 events, including a Main Event that is set to award at least $1,250,000 to the winner. It's the series where every type of player can claim a coveted bracelet and become a world champion.

There are additional prizes on offer with the Player of the Series Leader Board, and there's also a full schedule of 2nd Chance events, giving you even more opportunities to win big. Are you ready to become a champion? Take part September 8-29 and find out.

Good luck and good decisions,
CannonLee

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Sep 01, 2013, 12:05 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
Hi everyone,

The WCOOP 2013 is just right around the corner! Best of luck to all who have satellited their way in or bought in directly!

Kind regards,
CannonLee

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Sep 07, 2013, 11:36 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
Good Luck PSO'ers.

Will be glad when one of the members will shipppppp one of the event.

PH

Old
Tue Sep 10, 2013, 09:11 AM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2011
Well I'm hoping for a good run in WCOOP-13 ($215 Progressive KO), in less than 46 hours time. I won a tik through the $1.65 Rebuy at the first attempt...although I don't think it's normal to do 18 rebuys!...

Anyway, very much looking forward to it, (I Final-tabled one of these Progressive Knockouts last week..so hoping for the same..! ) Although there are already quite a few weasels already entered, namely Celina Lin (she does a good Fifty/Fifty video, by the way) and another Pro.....so far.

Surely, there must be some of you guys and gals in WCOOP ? Let's hear from you!

Last edited by WeaselBasher; Tue Sep 10, 2013 at 09:19 AM..

Old
Fri Sep 13, 2013, 05:00 AM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaselBasher View Post
Well I'm hoping for a good run in WCOOP-13 ($215 Progressive KO), in less than 46 hours time. I won a tik through the $1.65 Rebuy at the first attempt...although I don't think it's normal to do 18 rebuys!...

Anyway, very much looking forward to it, (I Final-tabled one of these Progressive Knockouts last week..so hoping for the same..! ) Although there are already quite a few weasels already entered, namely Celina Lin (she does a good Fifty/Fifty video, by the way) and another Pro.....so far.

Surely, there must be some of you guys and gals in WCOOP ? Let's hear from you!
Thanks for introducing me this game and decide to jump in the last 3 mins.

Got a great run and deep run but cut short by a cooler

Hope one PSO'ers will bink WCOOP event....

Good Luck!!!

PH

Old
Fri Sep 13, 2013, 09:13 AM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2012
BronzeStar
just sated into the 320 wcoop 18 zoom tourny heres hoping

Old
Fri Sep 13, 2013, 09:26 AM
(#7)
Since: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by myself000000 View Post
just sated into the 320 wcoop 18 zoom tourny heres hoping
weeeee GL

Old
Fri Sep 13, 2013, 02:15 PM
(#8)
Will do the WCOOP-19 and WCOOP-22

Hope i go deep run and get a change to the Final Table.

Good Luck PSO'ers.

PH

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com